Open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
CPH Laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB). We provide full services for physician-ordered tests.
- The Outpatient Laboratory is open Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:30pm.
- Appointments are required for Glucose Tolerance testing only; all other testing is done on a walk-in basis.
- Registration is required prior to visiting the Lab; please check in at the front registration desk.
- Fasting required? Nothing to eat or drink except water for 10-12 hours prior to labs. Drinking water is highly encouraged.
- We also collect the following:
- Special collection kits shipped out via Fed Ex.
- DOT collections.
- Paternity Testing- We do not perform paternity testing in-house. However, we do collect the kit and send it out to reference laboratories. We suggest purchasing a kit online, having it shipped to the laboratory, and then making an appointment for collection.
Pathology services are now available on-site! Please call (907) 714-5381
Useful Laboratory Related Links
- ARUP Reference Laboratory
- Blood Bank of Alaska
- Health Fair (on hold due to pandemic, no information at this time)
- Lab Tests Online
- Mayo Medical Laboratories
- Specimen Collection Manual
To learn more about our laboratory, please call us at (907) 714-4418.