Mission Vision & Values
- Demonstrates individual accountability as a team member to be committed, self-managing and competent. In return, the organization is accountable for treating individuals fairly and justly “when things go wrong”.
- Commits to open communication through asking questions, respectfully challenging, seeking feedback, suggesting innovations and reporting without fear of retaliation, intimidation, harassment or discrimination.
- Encourages collaboration throughout the organization to seek solutions to safety concerns through process improvement.
- Committed to resiliency by identifying, controlling and recovering from errors, and using them as opportunities for learning and growth.
INTEGRITY: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest ethical and performance standards, demonstrating honesty, professionalism and sincerity.
- Displays honesty, sincerity and integrity in all actions.
- Demonstrates personal accountability for actions.
- Observes and complies with CPH’s missions, vision, values, policies and procedures, and healthcare regulations.
- Displays open communication.
COMPASSION: We recognize every person as a whole human being with different needs that must be met through listening, empathizing and nurturing.
- Provides caring treatment that adapts to each individual.
- Responding with sensitivity to the needs of others.
- Provides support by celebrating joys, comforting in sorrow and supporting in failures.
- Act as an advocate for those in need.
SERVICE EXCELLENCE: We are committed to consistently improving healthcare outcomes and exceeding the expectations of those we serve.
- Accepts change as a constant opportunity for progress and achievement that moves the organization ahead.
- Anticipate needs of customers and meets/exceeds them.
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge, skill and service, and shares one’s knowledge with others.
- Remains current in processes, policies and continuously improves performance.
- Displays an innovative spirit and strives to improve the person-centered care experience.
RESPECT: We will create a harmonious environment that will honor each person’s dignity and reflect their worth.
- Promotes a culture that makes people feel appreciated and valued.
- Demonstrates professionalism in treating staff and providers with dignity and respect that inspires the trust and confidence of our patients.
- Demonstrates zero tolerance for harassment, threats, intimidation and discrimination.
- Recognizes each person as a welcome guest by demonstrating courteous interactions and respect for diverse backgrounds.
STEWARDSHIP: We are each responsible for wise oversight of all resources entrusted to us.
- Carefully manages resources to maximize their worth and effectiveness.
- Optimizes use of time by efficiently using resources to identify barriers and balance priorities.
- Efficiently utilizes tools, resources, techniques, and/or systems to organize tasks.
- Balances multiple priorities simultaneously, assuring the timely and accurate completion of tasks.