Upload Your Images
Securely Upload Your Images to CPH Imaging via EMIX
If you have a prior imaging study on a CD of DVD disc, flash drive, or your computer, you can securely send your images to us from your computer. This uploading method uses cloud technology with SSL encryption and is HIPAA compliant.
Click on the logo below or the following link https://emix.emix.com/sendnow/ and follow the easy instructions to start sending.
Following are some helpful hints:
- The program seems to work better with Google Chrome vs Internet Explorer
- You may be prompted to update Java Flash
- In the send-to name enter: CPGH for the first and last names
- Send to e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There’s no charge to send imaging studies to Central Peninsula Imaging
- If your Internet connection is slow or you’re downloading a large file size exam it may take a few minutes
Need CPH to send imaging studies to your physician or a different hospital?
If you want us to send CPH images to a particular provider please call us at: (907) 714-4581
All Mammography & Ultrasound Scheduling:
All CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, & X-Ray Procedure Scheduling:
Central Peninsula Hospital
Soldotna Outpatient Imaging:
240 Hospital Place, Suite 102 Soldotna, AK 99669
Kenai Health Center:
630 Barnacle Way