Contact Number: (907) 714-4539
Safe Kids Kenai Peninsula Coalition at CPH is located at 250 Hospital Place, Soldotna, AK (Inside Central Peninsula Hospital)
The Coordinator may be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-4539. This office is open to the public by appointment.
About Safe Kids Kenai Peninsula Coalition
Safe Kids Kenai Peninsula Coalition's mission is to prevent the number one killer of children - unintentional injury. The Coalition works to educate adults and children, provide safety devices to families in need, and pass and strengthen laws to empower families and their communities to protect children 14 and under.
Central Peninsula Hospital is a proud leader of the Safe Kids Kenai Peninsula Coalition, working to keep kids safe.
Some of our ongoing programs include:
- Child Passenger Safety
- Bike Safety and Bike Helmets
- Kids Don't Float (PFD's-life jackets)
- Snowmobile Safety
- Home Safety
- Fire Safety
- Sports Safety
- Water Safety
- Parent Safety Day
Car Seat Check Up Events are scheduled and offered to the public periodically throughout the year. Individual appointments with a child passenger safety technician may be scheduled by contacting this office or one of the following agencies: Central Peninsula Hospital, Central Emergency Services, Kenai Fire Department,and Nikiski Fire Department.
|Participating Board Members
- Central Emergency Services
- Kenai Fire Department
- Kenai Public Health Department
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Alaska State Parks
- CPH/SafeKids Volunteers
- Nikiski Fire Department
- US Coast Guard Auxillary
- Safe Kids Worldwide
- Alaska Highway Safety Office
- Kenai River Sportfishing Association
- Caterpillar Global Mining
- Caribou Hills Cabin Hoppers
- Napa Auto Parts Kenai/Soldotna
- McDonalds of Kenai Peninsula
- Jersey Subs
- Central Peninsula Health Foundation
- Kenai Firefighters Assn.
- Alaska Communication Services