Central Peninsula Women’s Health provides friendly and efficient care at one convenient location. Please call (907) 714-5300 with any questions or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you.
What to Expect
When you arrive for your first visit, you will be greeted and asked to complete paperwork. A medical assistant may check your height, weight and blood pressure and ask about the reason for your visit. Your provider will review your medical history and your current medications and discuss the reason for your visit. Your provider will partner with you to create an individualized plan of care that best suits your unique needs.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Please Complete All Forms (New Patient Paperwork)
- Patient Registration Form
- New Adult Patient
- New Patient Questionnaire
- GYN/OB Patient Health History Update
- Review of Symptoms Worksheet
- Medical Information Release Form
- Authorization to Disclose Health Information
- Urogynecology Patient Questionnaire
We ask new patients to arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
- Insurance card(s)
- Driver’s license (or government identification)
- List of current medications (including dosages)
- Records from previous health care provider
- Current vaccine record, if needed
- All Forms Above (completed)
- Payment for any co-pay, deductible or co-insurances
Billing and Insurance
Please bring your insurance card(s) with you to each appointment. All co-pays, deductibles and co-insurances are due at the time of your visit. We are happy to assist you with any billing or insurance questions. Please call (907) 714-5300 for support.
We are preferred providers for:
The In-Network insurance list for Our Hospital, Clinics, Clinic Physicians, Emergency Room Physicians, Anesthesiologists and Pathologists can be found HERE