Central Peninsula Family Practice and Pediatrics provides friendly and efficient care to the whole family at two convenient locations. Please call (907) 714-4111 with any questions or to schedule an appointment in Kenai or Soldotna. We look forward to serving you.
What to Expect
When you arrive for your first visit, you will be greeted and asked to complete paperwork. A nurse or medical assistant may check your height, weight and blood pressure and ask about the reason for your visit. The doctor will review your medical history and your current medications and discuss how you are feeling before performing a medical exam. Your doctor will partner with you to create an individualized plan of care that best suits your unique needs.
During a pediatric visit, parents can expect that their children will be treated with warmth and understanding. We recognize that nobody knows your child better than you. Our physicians will partner with you to determine the best care for your child.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Please complete the appropriate medical forms and bring them with you to your first visit:
- Adult New Patient Registration Form
- New Pediatric Patient Registration Form
- Third Party Records Release Form
We ask new patients to arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
- Insurance card(s)
- Driver’s license (or government identification)
- List of current medications (including dosages)
- New Patient Forms (completed)
- Records from previous health care provider
- Current vaccine record, if needed
- Payment for any co-pay, deductible or co-insurances
Billing and Insurance
Please bring your insurance card(s) with you to each appointment. All co-pays, deductibles and co-insurances are due at the time of your visit. We are happy to assist you with any billing or insurance questions. Please call (907) 714-4111 for support.
We are preferred providers for:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CPH Self-Insured Plan
- First Choice PPO
- GEHA/PPO USA
- NPPN/Multiplan PPO Network
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Viant/Beechstreet PPO