American Heart Association Training
As a Training Center we support all three
American Heart AssociationÒ (AHA) disciplines:
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- ACLS (Advance Cardiac Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advance Life Support)
If you are interested in becoming an instructor or to be affiliated with our Training Center, please contact us at (907) 714-4775 or e-mail email@example.com.
Now that I'm an instructor what do I do?
Instructors need to be affiliated with a Training Center to acquire books, cards, and other AHA material for their classes. Instructors can only be affiliated with one Training Center at a time. Instructors need to fill out Training Center affiliation forms and submit current copies of their certifications. All new certifications and course rosters are then to be submitted to CPH Training Center for AHA cards to be issued.
What the Training Center at CPH does for affiliated instructors:
- Keep records of AHA instructor certifications
- Maintain records of all student course rosters
- Issue certification cards to instructors
- Provide AHA support materials at reasonable prices
- Stock and special order AHA texts and materials
- Resource for instructors
- Information concerning AHA Policies and Guidelines
- Maintains relationships with Regional Faculty Members for each of the disciplines