Contact Number: (907) 714-4539
Safe Kids Kenai Peninsula Coalition's mission is to prevent the number one killer of
children - unintentional injury. The Coalition works to educate adults and children, provide safety devices to families in need, and pass and strengthen laws to empower families and their communities to protect children 14 and under.
Central Peninsula Hospital is a proud leader of the Safe Kids Kenai Peninsula Coalition, working to keep kids safe.
Some of the ongoing programs include:
- Child Passenger Safety
- Bike Safety and Bike Helmets
- Kids Don't Float (PFD's-life jackets)
- Snowmobile Safety
- Home Safety
- Fire Safety
- Sports Safety
- Water Safety
Safe Kids Worldwide Website
Central Peninsula Hospital, Central Emergency Services, Kenai Fire Department, Kenai Police Department, Nikiski Fire Department and Kenai Public Health Department all have NHTSA certified child passenger safety technicians.
Car Seat Check Up Events are scheduled and offered to the public periodically throughout the year. Individual appointments with a child passenger safety technician may be scheduled by contacting this office or one of the above agencies.
Safe Kids Kenai Peninsula Coalition at CPH is located at
250 Hospital Place, Soldotna, AK
The Coordinator may be reached via email at email@example.com or call 714-4539. This office is open to the public by appointment.
|Participating Board Members
- Central Emergency Services
- Soldotna Police Department
- Kenai Fire Department
- Kenai Police Department
- Kenai Public Health Department
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Alaska State Parks
- CPH/SafeKids Volunteers
- Safe Kids Worldwide
- Alaska Highway Safety Office
- Kenai River Sportfishing Association
- Caterpillar Global Mining
- Mustang Survival
- Caribou Hills Cabin Hoppers
- Napa Auto Parts Kenai/Soldotna
- McDonalds of Kenai Peninsula
- State Farm Insurance-Nancy Mitchell
- Soldotna Mini Storage
- Jersey Subs
- Central Peninsula Health Foundation